Saturday, September 15, 2007

let's begin

i am often asked by friends and family "what is life really like in Cambodia?" this blog is an attempt to answer this question through anecdotes, thoughts and the occassional gripe. i would also like to introduce you to some of the amazing people i meet.

personally, it will be a kind of therapy tool for me. writing it down will help me process what is going on around me and maybe even tackle my insomnia. sure, a pen and paper beside my bed would be easier but then i wouldn't be able to share it with you, my friends. i am so thankful that you can join me on this journey. please ask questions, challenge my gripes, and share your thoughts.

and no, i don't have a self-esteem issue. i'm using lower case only because i am holding a baby while typing... sic vita (such is life).

5 comments:

pip said...

Good stuff Lisa!
Looking forward to reading more : )

Lisa said...

thanks pippy

daBear said...

Hi Sweetheart,
I wrote a longish reply but lost it setting up the blogger account. Will write again later.
Love Dad

Lisa said...

Thanks Pa. Like the name... thought you'd pass on Yogi. Do you have a blog now too???

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get dabear password to work. Am trying a different name. I think you'll like it.
Pa