Thursday, November 19, 2009

Work in Progress

I almost removed my recent post on marvellous melons as it was attracting a little un-wanted attention from ogling Googlers (they seem to have passed on now). While they would have been sadly disappointed, I am also aware that my recent blogging outbursts have not been particularly gracious, loving or kind.

Obviously, I am not the greatest example of someone who walks with Jesus … and I am nothing like Him.

When I am hateful, intolerant and impatient, He is only ever loving, patient and merciful (SO patient with me).

His love for is never-ending. His forgiveness is far-reaching. His creativity is unmatched. His wisdom is beyond anything we can ever fathom. His ways are just.

I’d hate anyone to judge Him on my example. So for my friends who are not yet Christians, please don’t let me be the only “bible” you ever read. Go get the real thing. I’m still a work in progress.

2 comments:

Alan said...

The previous post had to be said. Thanks for having the courage to say it.

Lisa said...

Thanks Alan. However, if I really had courage, I would have said something to her and not had to write a weasly post.