Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A mucous filled mind

It’s the third week in a row I have missed helping out at my 4th Grader’s “Wednesday swimming” because I and at least one of my children has been unwell. Today there were three of us at home.

Blocked sinuses. Coughs. Sleepless nights. Occasional fever. And a lot of whining.

Strangely enough, I haven’t had the head space to blog as there is little inspiration to be found within a foggy head and soggy tissue.

Today I even got fed up with playing with my camera while lying on the couch (there are only so many photos I can take of the kids, my feet, the dining room table, the coat rack, the reflection off the coffee table...).

Maybe next week.

5 comments:

Alan said...

Praying that you get better soon - bless you, Alan.

Yohanna said...

I hope you get better! Take care!

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog - even when it is about mucous. Can't wait to see the photos you get. It's what's in your mind that makes the difference I reckon.

The Castles said...

littlelisalasi, your 'laid-low' comment was a month ago. Hope you are lots better by now. In Aust. with RED DUST flying over Sydney (and settling) bronchitis, laryngitis and all the other itises have been rampant. Improving a bit! You and Steve are scheduled to get together with THE BBC TEAM over this weekend (I think). Praying each day for them and for you all. Love and dusty hugs from the Castles!!!

Lisa said...

Thanks to all. Only one has a lingering cough... we are mostly better and getting back on top of life.

Daphne, it was great to meet with the team.. they are a great bunch who listened ever so politely as I rode around on my hobby horse.. and then even had questions!